- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages on social networks
- Make improvements to our website by seeing how users navigate around it
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
These are session cookies. Session Cookies are only stored temporarily and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
If you want to, you can usually stop your browser accepting cookies from all sites, or stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. However, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites, this will probably limit the functionality of not only our site but many others too.
You can find the tools to manage cookies in the ‘preferences’ or ‘tools’ menu of your browser, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.