Frequently Asked Questions
What You Can Expect from Us
We always aim to respond promptly to your enquiry.
• We will treat you with fairness and courtesy at all times.
• We will treat in confidence any personal or financial details you give us.
• We will try to resolve your enquiry the first time you contact us.
• We will clearly explain any action we intend to take to resolve your enquiry.
• If we need more time to look into your query, we will keep you informed about our progress, usually by email.
• If you are making a complaint we aim to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Making an Enquiry or Complaint
We aim to deliver the best service to our customers. If you have an enquiry or need help with any of our services, please contact us through our support service at support.facciponti.com
From time to time, where this has not happened, we are committed to investigating and doing our best to put the situation right for you. We define a complaint as ‘any expression of dissatisfaction by a customer in relation to our service or products’. We aim to resolve all complaints fully and as quickly as possible.
Here are our contact details for you to use at any point in the enquiry process:
Phone: +44 (0)1179 115366 - Leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Some tips that may help you when you contact us:• Have your account number to hand when you call us and be sure to include these, as well as your full name, address and telephone number when contacting us via email or phone
• Tell us clearly what the problem is and what you would like us to do about it. We will explain clearly to you what we intend to do about your problem.
• Keep copies of any letters or emails you send us until your enquiry or problem is resolved.
Resolving Your Enquiry or ComplaintTo resolve your enquiry or complaint as quickly as possible, we follow a 3-stage process – which we’ve outlined below.
Since it’s important to us that you know what’s happening with your enquiry, you can stay informed of its progress by contacting us through our online support service at support.facciponti.com.
1 - Contact us with your enquiryContact us through our support website support.facciponti.com. We’ll record your enquiry, give you a unique reference number and try to resolve your issue straight away.
2 - We’ll work to resolve your enquiryWhen we first get in touch with you, we will provide contact details so you’re able to get in touch at any point while they are working to resolve your enquiry.
3 - Making sure you’re happy with our proposed solution
Rest assured, we will work hard to resolve your issue as quick as possible.
Once we resolve your complaint:
• We will apologise for the issue and the fact you have had to contact us to have your complaint resolved
• We will resolve your issue, and where possible, explain what went wrong
Last Updated 4 years ago